Thursday, February 4, 2010

PREMIUM: LCARS for Bold 9700 and Tour 96xx



Afro's Log Stardate 2010.35



I have finally finish my best LCARS theme to date!
It features animation and hidden menus. the main menu on the left has the basics (BBM, browser, contacts, manage connections and options) as well as buttons to activate docks with user customizable icons(apps has slots 2-9, holodeck has 10-12 as well as music, vids and pics fixed) Log contains sms, messages, calendar and Phone log as well as a hidden today.

this is available for the Bold 9700, Tour 96xx and Curve 89xx(5.0)

Purchase and download from Mobihand

Make it so.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome theme! It would be about perfect (and even better than the Docked theme) if the background for the app screen wasn't quite so busy. Makes it a little difficult to tell what you're highlighting at a glance, sometimes. Might get used to it though...I'll be switching between the two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic theme, and just what I was looking for.
    It takes some getting used to, but customizing is easy and finding items is a snap.
    I agree with the app screen. Losing the Star Fleet logo is recommended so seeing the icons would be easier.
    Only other change I'd make is to have the date/time a bit bigger.
    Aside from that I'm in love with this theme. Definitely an eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please make this theme for the bold 9000. i must have it. please please please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro, how can I get this for my BB???

    ReplyDelete